Atlas LED link light
The Atlas universal LED link light series is an energy efficient alternative to the current T5 fluorescent slim line light fitting.
This product incorporates the latest LED technology, but uses the same connectors and leads as its predecessor. These can be used to directly replace existing Atlas T5 fluorescent fittings and make an instant energy saving.
Alternatively, they can be specified into new projects, where the flexibility and ease of the connectivity can be combined with the energy saving.
The LED driver is integral to the fitting, so there is no requirement for an external power supply.
The Atlas LED series is available in 5W, 10W, 15W, 18W and 24W.
- Material: aluminium body with polycarbonate lens
- Operating voltage (V): 200 – 240 50Hz
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Low power consumption
- Compact and flexible connector system
- Low inrush
- Driver type: Integral
- CRI: >80Ra
- Varying light output
- Class 1 rated – fully earthed
- Up to 10 fittings can be linked together
- Available in warm white, neutral white and day white colours
- Integral PIR options available on request