Production Park is a unique live events centre.
This vast 300,000 sqft of park brings together a series of facilities based in South Kirkby, West Yorkshire. The result is a unique series of organisations dedicated to the live events industry. Their goal is to help bands maximise time and productivity, providing all the services they may need to make a tour happen.
- Return on Investment (ROI): 2 years
- 63.4% annual energy saving
- Equating to £17,613.77 cost saving annually
The park incorporates the following:
- LS Live – 70,000 sqft, 128 tonne of studios and stage rental for band and production rehearsal facilities
- Brilliant Stages – stage designers and fabricators providing from brief to build vast bespoke arena stages for bands such as Coldplay, Muse and Manic Street Preachers
- Perry Scenic – set design and scenic solutions
- Litestructures – provide welding and fabrication for sporting, brand and art events
- Facilities also includes Advanced Profile Services and Brilliant Automation, an onsite hotel, storage and office space
Production Park approached Advance to provide the latest state-of-the-art LED lighting solutions, with the goal of reducing overall energy costs.
This included providing new LED lighting for the following areas of LS Live:
- Studio area
- Loading and racking area
- Ground floor office
Advance firstly undertook an onsite visit to assess LS Live’s current lighting and areas for improvement. Working with our partner, Lighting Technologies, Advance was to review lighting suitable for warehouse and industrial products.
Using Relux to plan, design and calculate the new lighting scheme, Advance was able to ensure the proposed products met CIBSE’s (Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers) recommended LUX level standards.
All lighting design, development, testing and engineering was completed by Advance’s in-house design team and was manufactured in collaboration with our global partners.
The products were received, quality checked and provided to a third party for installation.
Advance was on hand to provide consultation, ensuring the project was completed on time.
Advance completed the project on time, with the response from Production Park very positive. The company is now looking to rollout LED lighting to other areas.